F.W. Williams (1), D. Kennedy (1), R. Butler (1) and M.S. Anderson (2)
(1) University of Wales College of Cardiff, Cardiff, Wales, UK
(2) Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, USA
“VICONOPT: Program for exact vibration and buckling analysis or design of prismatic plate assemblies”, AIAA Journal, Vol. 29, No. 11, November 1991
ABSTRACT: A summary is given of key features of the computer program VICONOPT, which covers prismatic assemblies of anisotropic plates exactly for buckling and vibration analysis and also for design subject to buckling constraints.
References listed at the end of the paper:
1. Williams, FW., Anderson, MS., Kennedy, D., Butler, R. and Aston, G., User Manual for VICONOPT, NASA CR-181966, April, 1990.
2. Wittrick, WH. and Williams, FW., "Buckling and Vibration of Anisotropic or Isotropic Plate Assemblies Under Combined Loadings," International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 16, 1974, pp. 209-239.
3. Anderson, MS., Williams, FW. and Wright, CJ., "Buckling and Vibration of Any Prismatic Assembly of Shear and Compression Loaded Anisotropic Plates with an Arbitrary Supporting Structure," International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 25, 1983, p 585-596.
4. Anderson, MS. and Stroud, WJ., "General Panel Sizing Computer Code and its Application to Composite Structural Panels," AIAA Journal, Vol. 17, No. 8, 1979, pp 892-897
Page 1 / 61